The Innovate2Succeed Programme offers free specialist support to small to medium sized companies to improve their innovation management and unlock their growth potential.
- Identify the barriers that are limiting their innovation performance
- Address the blockages and connecting to the right support
- Improve their innovation management
- Unlock their ability to harness new market opportunities…and grow
The programme is delivered by RTC through the Enterprise Europe Network and funded by Innovate UK and the European Regional Development Fund/European Commission
Are You Eligible?
The programme is selective in the companies it works with – looking for those at the right stage in their development.
Participating companies are likely to have a sustainable business model and clear vision for the company within which innovation and internationalisation feature strongly.
Participation in the programme requires a significant time commitment from the participating company – coaching not delivery.
What Is Expected Of the Client?
- Time, energy and commitment to the process
- At the end of the implementation phase a review with their Innovation Adviser so they can measure how they have moved on, what improved Innovation capacity now exists in their business and what impact this has had on their bottom line potential
- Participation in a short client satisfaction survey to help us improve
Completing This Outline Application
Before you start your enquiry, please check you have all the information required as this form cannot be 'saved'.
Please complete this enquiry form to help us assess your eligibility for the programme. Any missing information may delay our assessment. This information is used by RTC to check if we can work with your company at no cost, it is not shared with other organisations.
On completion, please submit the enquiry and we will respond within the next three working days prior to allocating an Innovation Management Specialist who will case manage your enquiry.
If you have any questions with regards to this enquiry, please call RTC on +44 (0)191 516 4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.