What information do we collect about you?
RTC North collects information about you when you register with us to receive business assistance under any of the programmes we currently manage, or you complete or respond to any promotional material that has been distributed. We only collect information that is relevant to the work being undertaken for you.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to have an audit trail for any assistance that has been given by RTC North or one of its constituent member teams. The information is retained on an internal customer relation management system which records our business activities.
We would like to send you information about events, programmes and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
If you would like to opt out or ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all the information we hold about you, please email our Data Protection Lead or write to us at the address below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Websites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
Performance and functionality cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Websites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality (like videos) may become unavailable.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our Websites for you. We use Google Analytics cookies to track visits and how the website is used. These type of cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use the data collected to improve how our website works, and to complete statistical reports of website activity.
These are cookies that have not yet been categorised.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Where relevant, given the nature of the services provided to you, we may also share your information with our contractors and sub-contractors and other organisations acting on our behalf, including:
- local authorities
- Schools and/or colleges
- government agencies and departments
- regulatory bodies
- other business support companies
- training organisations
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only permit our third party service providers to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
When we may share your personal information with third parties
We’ll share your personal information with third parties where:
- you authorise us to do so
- it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you
- there is a legitimate interest in doing so
Modern Slavery Statement
RTC North expects everyone working with us or on our behalf to support and uphold the following measures to safeguard against modern slavery and human trafficking, in accordance with legislation outlined in the Modern Slavery Act (2015):
- We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery in our organisation and our supply chains.
- The prevention, detection and reporting of modern slavery in any part of our organisation or supply chain is the responsibility of all those working for us or on our behalf.
- Workers must not engage in, facilitate or fail to report any activity that might lead to, or suggest, a breach of this legislation.
- We have adapted and re-promoted our existing corporate policies to incorporate modern slavery and human trafficking issues, including our whistleblowing policy which allows employees to report any concerns confidentially.
- We are committed to engaging with our stakeholders and suppliers to address the risk of modern slavery in our operations and supply chain.
- We take a risk based approach to our contracting processes and keep them under review.
- We assess whether the circumstances warrant the inclusion of specific prohibitions against the use of modern slavery and trafficked labour in our contracts with third parties.
How to contact us
If you have any queries or complaints relating to these policies please contact us in writing addressed to:The Data Protection Lead
RTC North Ltd