Due to the outbreak of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), we want to assure you that we currently have no plans to cancel any scheduled events. The RTC Team has assessed the situation and will be taking the below measures. This communication will be shared with all attendees booked onto RTC events.
Before events, RTC North will:
- continue monitoring the situation and follow advice from the UK Government;
- keep up-to-date information on our event website relating to the status of the event, and precautions for attendees during the event;
- send email communications to registered attendees with any relevant updates leading up to the event
- Ask attendees to stay at home if they are sick or experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms for their own safety and the safety of others
At the event, RTC will:
- Encourage attendees to:
- Adopt a “no handshake” policy
- Cover their mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue (not hands) when coughing or sneezing
- Discard a used tissue immediately into a closed rubbish bin
- Avoid touching their hands, nose, and mouth to avoid transferring germs from surfaces
- Wash their hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitiser
- Encourage attendees to maintain Social Distancing
- Regularly sanitise all surfaces in communal areas
- Sanitise speaker microphones between each speaker’s use
- Ask attendees to seek medical advice (via 101) care right away and alert RTC North personnel should they begin to experience cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, trouble breathing).
COVID-19 Testing Webinar with Recovery4Life
07th April 2020
Recovery4Life offer testing, training and treatment services to business, including testing for Covid-19 to support the business continuity and manage people-related risks.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Webinar
08th April 2020
The COVID-19 outbreak has presented the automotive industry with a number of challenges including providing a safe working environment for the workforce.
COVID-19 Tax Support Webinar
08th April 2020
The NEAA is delighted to host a webinar, supported by MHA Tait Walker and Lumo, to help businesses who are required to pay tax in the current economic climate.
Get Ready to Scale this Summer
13th May 2020
Begin your summer with a commitment to scale your business and reach new heights!
Introduction to Leadership and Management
17th June 2020
This workshop has been designed for learners who want to develop or sharpen their professional edge and enhance personal effectiveness.