Training delivered by RTC North is now available to businesses and individuals through the Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) programme.
SSW is fully funded by the European Union's European Social Fund and the Skills Funding Agency and can support eligible participants to upskill or start and grow their business. RTC has a range of accredited and non-accredited courses that includes:
- Team Leading
- Leadership and Management
- Creativity and Innovation
- Lean and Operational Improvement Techniques
- Business Strategy and Planning
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Sales and Marketing
- Bid Writing
- Eligibility Criteria
Who can apply?
To be able to receive support from this programme, you need to:
- Be working for a business operating in Durham, Northumberland or Tyne & Wear or be self-employed
- Be seeking to upskill, with a focus on intermediate or higher level skills development or; planning to start a new business within 3-6 months