The Innovate Tees Valley programme is a partnership between Teesside University, DigitalCity, NEPIC, and the Materials Processing Institute.
Combining the resources, expertise, and networks of its four partners, the programme provides support for businesses to help build innovation capacity and break into new markets and sectors with new products and services.
The programme is focused on what you need, drawing support from across a range of services and products, and connections that can best help your company to innovate and grow.
With the support of a dedicated business innovation manager, you can have access to:
- Innovation Workshops on generating new ideas and turning them into action
- Help to identify innovation gaps and opportunities
- Technical consultancy on innovation challenges
- Bid-writing to research and innovation funding pots
- Support with introducing digital innovation into your business
- Facilities including 3D printing, specialist testing equipment, and lab space
- Graduate placements – lasting up to 12 months
- Market intelligence, networks, partners and wider financial support
The programme is a part-funded service available to growth-oriented Tees Valley businesses employing fewer than 250 staff and with an annual turnover of no greater than €50m per annum.
To find out more visit www.innovateteesvalley.co.uk.