Date: Tuesday 07th July 2020
Time: 14.00 - 15.00
Cost: FreeBook now
Horizon Works are supporting NEPIC members on reshaping marketing activities to support market and product diversification.
About this Event
In partnership with the North East Process Industries Cluster (NEPIC), Horizon Works will be delivering a webinar for NEPIC members on reshaping marketing activities to support market and product diversification.
The impact of the Coronavirus crisis has led to many businesses adapting their product and service offerings to the changing economic landscape. Companies may need to target new sectors as demand for their products decreases in their traditional markets. Opportunities may arise and new partnerships could be formed to tackle fresh challenges.
Horizon Works is facilitating this webinar which will help NEPIC members to understand how to adapt their marketing strategies and tactics in line with their plans for diversification. There will be practical tips on quick wins and guidance on planning for the future.
The session will cover:
• Researching new markets
• Building a marketing strategy to support diversification
• Putting the right marketing tools in place and laying the groundwork for future success
• The role of public relations in reaching new audiences and building profile
• Adapting your product and service messaging – and how to disseminate this
• Marketing tactics to support business development and sales teams
Supply Chain North East is delivered by a partnership, made up of the North East Growth Hub, RTC North, NEPIC, NEAA and Generator. Between 2018 and 2021, the programme will help more than 800 businesses in the following sectors to realise their potential:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Subsea, Offshore and Energy Technologies
- Automotive and Transport
- Health and Life Sciences
- Digital, Tech and Creative
- Process, Chemical and Pharmaceutical