Discover the world beyond export...
Increasing competition demands a faster response to changing market conditions and customer expectations on the ground.
Our services are designed to help businesses make the step change from exporter to a multinational manufacturing or trading organisation with a presence in international markets.
From lower risk options to the complexities surrounding joint ventures, subsidiaries and mergers & acquisitions, we will plan your journey and work with you to you internationalise your business.
- Strategy development
- Market intelligence IP assessment
- International Operations Planning
- Foreign Company Registration, Incorporation and Operational Set Up, (RO’s, Branches, Joint Ventures, Subsidiaries)
- Setting up International Licensing Arrangements
- Protection of IPR in Foreign Countries
- Foreign Government Registrations Service
- Due Diligence on assets and investors
- International Legal Support and Contract Drafting
- Tax Optimization of Foreign Company Structures
- Foreign Banking Support – Business Account Opening
We offer something different. Dealing as a ‘multinational’ is no longer the preserve of large corporations and with the right strategy in place, small and medium sized businesses can compete on the world stage by establishing a presence closer to their market.
Our team will work from creation to implementation and ensure a winning strategy for your company overseas.
Since 2002, we have worked on every continent and helped over 400 companies in 75 different sectors establish robust strategies for growth.
One of our team will travel with you to ensure your tax, legal and financial requirements are in place.
A service offered by RTC North, all clients will benefit from our wider operation, which consults across the entire business growth cycle.
For more information on our international services for business contact the team on 0191 5164400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org