We do not see business planning as writing a standard business plan document but to help clients develop a clear vision and strategy for their business, and to actively support its implementation.
Since 1989, we have helped hundreds of clients across the North of England in the areas of:
- Defining a clear vision: The development of a clear vision and accompanying goals for the business and key stakeholders
- Business model: Development of an appropriate business and revenue model that aligns with the vision and goals.
- Technical resources: Sourcing technical/commercial partners as appropriate to implement the strategy. Here we can identify and research partners, initiate introductions and help negotiate agreements. Over the last 10 years RTC North has helped negotiate over 75 agreements such as licence agreements, joint ventures, sales and distribution agreements to take new products and services to market.
- Finance: Our team sources funding from a combination of grants, debt and equity finance to meet the needs of the project. We can help prepare applications and business plans, assist with presentations etc. We have particular expertise in helping start ups/early stage companies secure funding in the £0-£0.5million category and have help to secure over £5million of funding in the last 5 years.
- Risk management: Identifying key technical and commercial risks, scoring these and developing appropriate contingencies.
- Management Resource: helping companies to assess management capacity and skills required to implement their strategies and source additional expertise as required. This may include Non Exec Directors, recruitment of additional internal management or external advisors/consultants.