Supply Chain North East is a multi-million-pound programme aimed at helping North East businesses grow, diversify and unlock new market opportunities.
The programme will provide businesses with tailored, specialist advice in areas including sales and marketing, digital transformation, accreditation, and compliance. Our market specialists are on hand to provide industry insight and sector knowledge on the UK and international supply chains.
An integral part of the North East Growth Hub, Supply Chain North East will see four key partners, RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC), join forces to work with over 800 businesses between 2018 - 2021.
The programme is aimed at North East businesses in the following sectors which want to build on their strengths and take advantage of opportunities for growth in new markets:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Subsea, offshore and energy technologies
- Automotive and transport
- Health and life sciences
- Digital, tech and creative
- Process, chemical, and pharmaceutical
Find out more about the Supply Chain North East programme here.
- Business diversification
- Tap into new markets
- Expand customer base
- Tailored advice from proven market specialists
- Digital transformation expertise
- Talent development guidance
Who can apply?
To be able to receive support from this programme, you need to:
- Be based in the North East LEP area (Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Northumberland)
- Operating in one or more of the above-mentioned sectors
Meet the team
Business Advisor, Supply Chain North East
Programme Manager, Supply Chain North East
Business Support Manager
Head of Learning & Development
Project Admin Manager
Network Manager, Design Network North