The High Performance programme is all about you learning with and from other senior business leaders through a challenging and structured framework of specialist performance coaching, peer driven workshops and best practice visits.
High Performance collaborates with business leaders to develop and deliver strategy and business models that drive higher levels of performance, profitability and competitiveness.
Through the programme you can expect to:
- Create a clear plan on how to develop your competitive edge
- Understand how you can create and lead a high-performance culture
- Identify how you can develop, recruit and retain high performing people
- Identify ways of delivering more value to your customers whilst not increasing operational costs
- Understand how you can use technology to maximise profitability and productivity
- To be introduced to and develop relationships with other progressive and forward-thinking business leaders
High Performance is a blended programme of performance coaching, performance workshops and best practice visits to high-performing businesses.
The programme is structured around four days of peer-driven workshops covering:
- High Performance Leadership
- High Performance Future Planning
- High Performance Talent Management
- High Performance Harnessing Technology – 18th April 2019
- Best practice
- Peer-driven workshops
- Talent Management
Who can apply?
High Performance is exclusively for the senior management of businesses with between 10 and 50 employees. Participants must have a strong drive to transform their business's performance and be prepared to dig deep and fully participate in this short yet challenging programme.