We're here to Help
RTC North has 50 advisors based across the North of England who are here to help and access to hundreds of associates and consultants within our wider network.
All our support is impartial and in most cases, it's fully funded. In the short term and in line with Government advice, our delivery of events, one to many workshops, conferences and one to one client-facing activity has been suspended, however, we are quickly adapting to be able to deliver webinars, online workshops and to carry out coaching and client mentoring via online media.
In the meantime, we want to draw your attention to the topics outlined below and ask if you need any support to speak to one of the team who will work with you directly or point you in the right direction to those we have in our network.
• High level coaching and mentoring
• Government Support packages for Covid-19
• Business resilience and continuity planning
• Signposting to appropriate local and national business support networks and funds
• Supply Chain diversification & Innovation
• Guidance for employers and their employees
• Advice on technology adoption, effective home working & mental health
• Sales, Marketing and crisis management
• How to care for staff/suppliers/customers and prevent the spread of COVID-19
• Operational Improvement
Grant support funds managed by RTC North
*North East LEP area only
• Revenue grants to support work with external experts
• Capital grants to support capital spend projects
Apply for a grant here
*For support and advice on funding in your area please contact your local RTC advisor.