Working with governments and development agencies we deliver public sector programmes that drive economic growth by stimulating innovation and the adoption of new technologies and processes.
Region’s in the UK are focused on growth through investment in knowledge and skills in particular sectors. To do this they invest in initiatives which leverage real industry experience to exploit emerging markets and technologies.
RTC North has 20 years experience of delivering innovation programmes and projects for the public and private sectors. Many of these programmes have been large and complex involving multiple partners and multiple clients and funding bodies.
Since its inception RTC North has managed over 50 large public sector programmes with a value of over £300,000 per year and over 1000 innovation projects for private sector busineses of the value £5,000 to £100,000 per project.
Examples of some large public sector programmes managed in the last 5 years include:
- R&D Globalisation: Assisting companies engaged R&D to internationalise their business through strategic alliances
- Design Network North: Helping companies increase competitiveness through design
- Frameworks North West: Helping organisations participate in European funded collaborative R&D
- European R&D Support Programme: Helping Yorkshire and Humber organisations participate iin European funded collaborative R&D
- Enterprise Europe Network : Supporting the exploitation of European funded R&D
- Manufacturing Advisory Service: Helping manufacturing companies to improve productivity through new processes and ways of working
- NHS Innovations North: management of IP for NHS Trust in the North East
- Future Matters: Helping organisations to introduce longer term thinking and planning