Date: Tuesday 15th October 2019
Time: 08:30 - 10:30
Location: RTC NorthLoftus House, Colima AvenueSunderland Enterprise ParkSunderlandSR5 3XB
Cost: FREEBook now
In the current climate, it is more important than ever to make sure you know all your facts before launching a new product or service or moving into a new market.
RTC North has always understood this, which is why we have a market researcher who works with clients, helping them to answer the questions they have. Questions like:
- How big is the market we want to move into?
- What geographical areas should we consider?
- Who are our prospective clients?
- Where are they based?
- What age/social demographic are they?
- Who is already doing what we are thinking about doing? Who are our competitors? What does their market offer look like?
- Who can help us manufacture/develop our product/service? What does our supply chain look like?
- How can we sell it? What are our routes to market?
8:00 Registration and networking
8:30 Housekeeping and Introduction
8:45 Market Research Workshop*
*Please bring your own laptop or tablet.
Please note: The places at this event are fully funded from ERDF and LGF sources and as such we are required to capture reporting data for our funders on the recipients attending to demonstrate the support and this is reflected in the questions to complete as part of the registration process.
Supply Chain North East will see four key partners joining forces to work with over 800 businesses between 2018-2021 supporting businesses to identify opportunities in new and existing markets. An integral part of the North East Growth Hub, Supply Chain North East will be delivered across the region by RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC). Supply Chain North East is receiving up to £3,148,514 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.