Date: Tuesday 28th January 2020
Time: 13:00 - 17:00
Location: RTC North
Cost: FreeBook now
How to win public and private sector contracts
An afternoon workshop providing an overview on procurement and tendering in the UK market. Scaleup businesses will receive an understanding of how to grow their business, through both private and public sector procurement methods, responding to PQQs, ITTs, and similar.
Delivered by Daniel Hall, Head of Bid Management at Hudson Procurement. Covering;
- An overview of how public sector procurement works
- Differences between public and private sector procurement
- CPV Codes and opportunity tracking
- Bid or No Bid - the decision making process
- The art of tendering - the bidding process
This intensive two-day workshop is FREE OF CHARGE, but places are limited to a first come, first served basis. Due to the high demand for this event, a non-attendance fee will be charged for no-shows, so please only book a space, if you can commit to spending two full days working on your business!