Date: Tuesday 30th July 2019
Time: 10:00 - 14:00 - 14:00
Location: RTC North 26 Whitehall Road East Leeds LS12 1BE
Cost: FreeBook now
This workshop is for those who are starting to position for grant funding and/or private investment and want to understand how to best present themselves to grant givers and private investors.
It aims to give an overview of the process and the resulting challenges and opportunities.
By the end of the session, delegates will:
-Gain an understanding of the main types of private investment provider and granting bodies
-Understand the best type of investor for your business, blended public and private money
-Understand the importance of tailoring your engagement
-Understand how to structure your message and make it compelling
-Understand how to develop winning grant applications
-Understand how to build a compelling pitch
09.45- Registration Teas & Coffees
• Introduction and housekeeping
• Types of private investment
• Building a case for investment
• Presenting a Case for Investment
• The most popular sources of grant funding
• A study of a few of the popular grants
• Content and selling-what needs to go in an application
• A new tool to help you evaluate and refine your projects
*This event is delivered by RTC North on behalf of Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership Access Innovation programme. Participants must be based in the Leeds City region (Bradford; Calderdale; Craven; Harrogate; Kirklees; Leeds; Selby; Wakefield; York), an SME and preferably registered on the Access Innovation program to attend.
Register for the program here.