This workshop is for those who are starting to position for private investment and want to understand how to best present themselves to investors.
It aims to give an overview of the process and the resulting challenges and opportunities.
By the end of the session, delegates will:
• Gain an understanding of the main types of investment provider
• Understand the best type of investor for your business
• Understand the importance of tailoring your engagement
• Understand how to structure their message to an investor
• Understand how to develop an appropriate pitch deck
09.45- Registration Teas & Coffees
10.00- Introduction and housekeeping
10.15- Investment Consideration
11.00- Types of private investment
11.30- Building a case for investment
12.45 -Presenting a Case for Investment
*This event is delivered by RTC North on behalf of Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership Access Innovation programme. Participants must be based in the Leeds City region (Bradford; Calderdale; Craven; Harrogate; Kirklees; Leeds; Selby; Wakefield; York), an SME and preferably registered on the Access Innovation program to attend.
Register for the program here.
Jun 24, 2019